||VCA2200 Voltage Controlled Amplifier/Mixer
Carefull design and normalling of connections allow you to use the
in a variety of ways!
- State of the Art Quad Exponential VCA (100 mV/dB)
- Ultra Low Noise
- Ultra Low Distortion
- 100 dB/ 75 dB Range
- AC/DC Operation
- 0-10V CV Range with 0-5V Option*
- Gain and Overdrive/Clipping with CV > 10V
- CV Bias Control for Mixer Use and Overdrive
- Separate (normalled) VCA (D) with 10X amp
- Separate Voltage Control of any VCA or leave unconnected
for unity gain
- Quad Mixer/VCA with optional voltage control of any
channel. Linear Mix
controls. (D out normalled into ABC(D) out; CV Bias set to unity gain
to CVA thru D inputs.)
- Triple Mixer/VCA with separate VCA for final VCA or other
- "D" VCA has 10X Gain for applications such as amplifying
to modular levels.
- Use any VCA for audio or control voltage processing.
- Pan/Fade with external normal and inverted CVs.
* Requires resistor